Thursday, June 3, 2010

Countdown!

So... Guess what? 10 days until Spain and I CANNOT wait! It is going to be so great. I get nervous from time to time, but I know it will be a great trip. I am attempting to pack everything in a carry on size suitcase so I don't have to check luggage. I know it doesn't sound very difficult since I am only gone for two weeks on the front end traveling and then the family I am staying with after that has a washer and dryer, but the liquids thing--oh man! Trying to fit all the hair gel, shampoo, conditioner and face wash that you need for six weeks is a bit of a challenge... But, it is good for me. I enjoy the challenge. Haha. Anyway, I will update this blog when slash if possible in Spain... But, this is me avoiding going back to bed but staying in it because it's warm... I should probably move or go back to bed. Just kidding about the second part... I think?

No comments: