I am contemplating writing up some of the delightful fun that happened today, but I think that might have to wait until it makes the front page tomorrow... But, I will write up my opinion and what happened someday soon. Anyway, life is good most of the time. Time goes fast! I can't believe this time next year I will hopefully have or be looking for a teaching job! I also hope to have my own space with my own furniture and my own wall color. I'm so over cream colored everything. I also hope to have a cat. Yup, a cat. I'll know I'm a grown up when I have my own cat. I think I'm ready for that right now sometimes. There was an ad in the paper for kittens and my little cold gray heart just melted. That will have to wait because I'm pretty sure if I got one now, Tigger would kill it and my mother would kill me. Two bad things... Neither which I would like to experience.
Well, yeah... I can't fall asleep. Everything hurts. Ugh. Right hip, right knee, right wrist, both shoulders, right hand, the ankles, my back and my neck... Maybe I should list what doesn't hurt. That would be a shorter list. Wow, I'm whiny. Sorry about that. Back to more exciting things... Spain! I seriously am looking forward to it on so many levels its ridiculous. I have got to get out of this house, town, state... At least I don't live in Arizona right?
Well, off to bed for moi. We'll see the response to this blog post. I almost feel famous. Be ready for the details soon!

1 comment:
you blogged again!! i am so proud of you :-) haha and i was very entertained by this post! love you!
Post a Comment